1. New Feature: User Consent for Surveillance Activities
We've introduced a new feature that enhances user privacy and control. Now, users will be notified of any surveillance activities (like screen, webcam, and sound recording...) and can choose to allow or disallow these actions. This update underscores our commitment to transparency and user autonomy.
2. New Feature: Livestream Pusher (Camera Media Source) Enhanced Data Pusher for RTSP Streams
Exciting news for our users – we've now integrated RTSP Data Pusher into our streaming solutions! This powerful feature enhances our RTSP server by enabling it to receive external data sources and broadcast them as RTSP streams. With support for TCP, UDP, and RTSP modes, our Data Pusher facilitates seamless audio and video streaming in RTP format. If it is RTSP mode, it supports standard RTSP push stream, such as FFMPEG rtsp pusher. ffmpeg -stream_loop -1 -re -i test.mp4 -vcodec libx264 -acodec copy -f rtsp rtsp://192.168.68.100:5554/ipc1-stream1/livepusher1
3. Improving overall software stability.
1. Add support for mutiple select media file in FromFile media streaming option.
2. Add support for remove mutiple IPCam in ExtendedSelection list.
3. Improving overall License software stability on Windows platform.
4. Improving From File media source stability.
5. Support for Exporting IPCamera information in JSON Format: ITVDesk application now enables to export a list of RTSP addresses and more in .json format. This new feature provides a simpler and more efficient way to share, and process RTSP addresses across various platforms and applications. The generated .json files can be easily loaded and parsed in all major programming languages, offering users flexibility and broad integration possibilities into their systems over local ITVDesk/html folder or over http://xxx.xxx.xxx:80/CameraDetails.json protocol.
6. Add options for External IP camera support On-Demand access: Connect to external cameras only as needed for optimized performance.